We had our opening ceremonies this morning. All the schools marched in behind our state's flags. We were very excited. We met some wonderful people from a middle school in Mesa and an elementary school in Alaska and in Colorado. Educators are awesome people to hang out with! Oh yeah, a marching band lead us in, so it was rocking and rolling! We had pom-poms and flags. I thrive in an atmosphere of energy and excitment!! So we were having fun! We had to be quick and practically run down the aisle, because the Title I nazi lady told us that Arizona needed to pick up the pace during our practice. I am adding a picture of her. However, during the actual parade of states one of our group members did decide that gracefulness was not her best attribute and decided to trip over a hole in the rug that she had noticed earlier and decided to tell others about. I will give you three guesses who it was....um nope, she is much too graceful....nope, she is too close to the ground to actually trip....give up???!!! Okay it is me!! Who else?? I am betting no one is surprised. Well, we are going to eat lunch. I will blog later tonight after our Nashville nights reception this evening. p.s. Dolly was no show...she has the flu. She is suppose to come to see us another time this week. We'll see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw, we still love ya, even if you did land flat on your face. We are so glad you are having fun. Wow, Dolly is sick, bummer. Love to see pics of the hotel. We love you!!!xoxoxo
ha ha I dub the grace of fallalot!!
I keep hoping someone will turn up with a video of it, but I haven't seen one yet. It was funny...but I didn't fall on my face...just stumbled into the chairs. I recovered well, I thought. :0
Post a Comment