




Well, what an afternoon we have had. Somehow Rosie, Melissa and I ended up on a bus this evening to downtown Nashville. I took a picture of Rosie in front of Ryman Auditorium. We didn't go in, but we did go in to the Country Music Hall of Fame. I was surprised at how much I knew about country music. Not that I would pass the country music Mensa test. Cuz I wouldn't. You will also probably notice there is a strange picture of myself and Melissa in a reflection. I noticed how thin I looked in it and took a picture so all of you will know how I will be looking in a few months. Of course, that may be slowed down by the fact that Stephenie and I discovered Key Lime tart and room service. Panna Cotta tomorrow!!!! Calories Shmalories. :) We had a big shindig tonight called Nashville Nights. They had a lot of fancy type appetizers that we enjoyed...a lot. Our greatest enjoyment was the chocolate fountain. See the picture of me licking the plate?...I thought everything could be dipped and eaten. hmmm....lesson learned. We had some country dancing, and met a Garth Brooks impersonator. Stephenie and I also raced beanbag horses...I do have video....it is frightening. Mostly because I got caught up in a cone and started losing, so I had jump off my horse and slide into finish. I sort of like to win. Well, we have some cool classes to attend tomorrow. I will post my analysis of the functionality and usefulness of each class I attend. Yeah right! Goodnight. mmmmm...key lime tart

7 comments:
I had to watch the dance 3 times because I couldn't believe you were dancing to country music.I have been to country concerts with you and couldn't get you out of your seat. I'm glad you are having so much fun!! I hope Dolly comes to see you. Love ya, Tammy
Yes, well it is not that I have never danced to country music. I have many times. However, when I went to concerts with you, I spent my time watching two married women screaming at Kenny to shake his bon-bon. :) That was entertainment to me.
Sara, you look fantastic in the balloon picture. Courtney and I love your shirt! We can't download the horse video at school, so we will watch it at home. Eat some room service for us!
Why is it that most of your pictures are of you guys eating on the floor? I would also like to see your horse video 'cuz then I'll know I'm not the only busty women that has been seen flying out of her shirt. The dads at the sock hop had fun last year. I stayed in my shirt but my chin was bruised by the end of the night. Glad you guys are having fun!
Malachi loves the pic of you licking "choc-a-lot". Love ya and are so glad you are having fun. We couldn't see any of the movies though. Ah well!:O)
Oh, (gasp)lied. We loved watching you dance country. Way to go! Yeehaw!!!
that's entertainment I must say.
Post a Comment