Yes, we are now home safe and sound. We had a couple funny things happen on the way home that I took pictures of. Unfortunately, my camera had a meltdown and deleted everything. Bummer. So you are now going to have to close your eyes and make a visual image. I guess you can't do that and read at the same time, so just close one eye and imagine. Stephenie, Melissa and Rosie were experts at getting free stuff from the education vendors. One of the people gave Stephenie a whole file organizer with free samples, so she put a bunch of stuff that she received in it and carried it onto the plane. While going through the TSA screening the screener had a concern about this organizer, I saw her talking to another screener about long pointy things. Well, it was opened and frisked thoroughly. It was none other than.....fake spiders. :) It was funny.
I also found out that the other members of our DW team are not very good at playing "name that musical." Luckily, there was another lady on the plane that was! It's a fun game. Y'all should try it. :)
I also learned that Melissa is very proficient at taking wheelchairs and using them to her best advantange. (You can ask her for details.)
Well, thank you for reading, I will put on additional pictures that I receive from Melissa and Rosie, but pretty much I am finished blogging on this Nashville Adventure blog. I hoped you enjoyed it!! Maybe I can find something else to blog about soon! Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, well, well.... Sounds like you had a great time in good ol' Nashville! I want to hear all about it soon. :)
name that musical is a great game! ...I've had old man river running in my head since receiving your postcard.
Post a Comment