Saturday, February 2, 2008

last night in Nashville






It was our last night in Nashville. We went out on the town. We stopped by a couple of the historical music places such as Tootsies and Ernie Tubbs Record shop. Apparently every Saturday night after the Grand Ol' Opry there is a jam session at Ernie's, and there are celebrity guests. We didn't go. It would be like midnight and we wanted to watch Arizona. Not that watching them right now at half time is very fun.

We had great bbq at the Wild Horse Saloon. We watched some great line dancing. I am not a line dancing fan by nature (too slow and conformist) but there were a couple of people out there that made it look a lot more fun than I had ever seen it before. I also decided I needed to learn to two step.
OH YEAH!! We tried fried pickles! They were suprisingly yummy, we all liked them. Don't think its gross until you try it...you would be surprised. Hey, its deep fried, that makes everything taste good. Stephenie has come very close to having me try sushi for the first time, I told her I was fine with it as long as it was deep fried!! :)

We have one more part of the conference tomorrow. We are hoping for Dolly still, but we know we are getting Ted Kennedy. So Dolly-Ted-Dolly-Ted...who would you rather listen too? :) Goodnight! (Please come back Cats)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink hat and aren't fried pickles the best?! MMMMM! So glad you had fun. Loves-the Utah A.'s